THE BLAZE by MADELEINE MORGENSTERN (People are more afraid of not having an opinion than they are of looking like fools after expressing those opinions. This nation would be so much better off if folks would just fess up and say, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I sure as hell won’t know what I’m talking about once I start!” JM)
Hilarious Jimmy Kimmel Prank Asks People What They Thought of the Inauguration — Before it Even Happened
Jan. 19, 2013 8:46am Madeleine Morgenstern
President Barack Obama’s second inauguration was “awesome,” “moving” and “you know, part of history.” Vice President Joe Biden even cried.
Too bad it hasn’t happened yet.
But that small detail didn’t stop people from sounding off in front of ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel’s cameras on what they thought of Obama’s second swearing-in — days before it actually took place.
“It was awesome,” one woman said. “It was, you know, part of history. It was really nice to see him up there, getting his second term. Proud of him.”
She really liked Obama’s speech, particularly him “talking about what he’s going to do for us, not what he’s going to do for the other countries, what he’s going to do for America.”
They weren’t all positive reviews, however: there was one person who “didn’t really care for it…I turned the TV off, it kind of bored me.”
- Kimmel Hilariously Finds People Have Mixed Reviews Of Inauguration… Which Hasn’t Actually Happened Yet (mediaite.com)
- Obama Supporters Gush After Seeing Inauguration That Hasn’t Happened Yet (conservativebyte.com)
- Low Information Voters Show Their Stuff – Completely Make Up Crap About Obama’s Inauguration (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Inauguration Weekend Kicks off With Day of Service (abcnews.go.com)
- Lie Witness News asks people about ‘yesterday’s inauguration of Obama’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Here’s Your 2013 Inauguration Schedule Of Events! (praisedc.com)
- Inauguration weekend kicks off with day of service (newsok.com)
No comments yet.