THE BLAZE by BECKET ADAMS (MY TWO SENSE: Julian Bond must have had several strokes to make him this bitter and mean! His comments calling Conservatives equal to “Taliban wing of American politics,” in other words, Jihadis, which clearly shows his true feelings about the white race. I’m not discounting black conservatives, for I know full well there are many. However, Bond discounts those black people as Uncle Toms, so we all know Bond is referring to whites. So much bigotry and so much hatred, I haven’t seen since bobama turned his back on Israel. JM)
Here’s Why This NAACP Official Thinks It’s Good the IRS Targeted Tea Party Groups (Hint: It Involves the Taliban)
May. 14, 2013 4:07pm
Julian Bond, chairman emeritus of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), said Tuesday that he supports the Internal Revenue Service’s political targeting of Tea Party groups because “they are the Taliban wing of American politics.”
And he doesn’t think the comparison is in any way unfair or over the top.
Bond’s Taliban remarks were made in response to a question posed by MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts.
Roberts noted that the NAACP official was outraged in 2004 when his organization came under heavy IRS scrutiny.
“[I]n ’04, Congressman Charlie Rangel called the audit a police state tactic. Do you think that there might be a double standard being looked at here?” Roberts asked.
“No, I don’t think there’s a double standard at all. I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the Tea Party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist,” Bond replied.
Oh, good grief.
The Tea Party is “overtly political” and has tried its best “to harm President Obama in every way,” Bond continued. “I don’t think there are correct parallels between those two incidents.”
“It was wrong for the IRS to behave in this heavy handed manner. They didn’t explain it well before or now what they’re doing and why they’re doing it. But there are no parallels between these two,” he added.
Roberts asked Bond whether the IRS scandal will lead to Tea Party victories in the 2014 midterm elections.
“I hope not,” Bond said. “I hope they don’t get any more air. They are the Taliban wing of American politics. We all ought to be a little worried about them.”
Yep, just like a terrorist organization.
“Sir, do you think that’s a little harsh, calling them the Taliban wing of American politics?” Roberts asked.
“Not at all. The truth may hurt, but it’s the truth,” Bond responded, smugly confident in his comparison:
Follow Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) on Twitter
(H/T: Washington Free Beacon). This post has been updated.
- (Outrageous Video) NAACP Chairman: “Legitimate” For IRS To Target “Overtly Racist” Tea Party… (redflagnews.com)
- NAACP Chair Emeritus: ‘Legitimate’ For IRS To Target ‘Admittedly Racist’ Tea Party: ‘Taliban Wing’ Of Politics (mediaite.com)
- Here’s Why This NAACP Official Thinks It’s Good the IRS Targeted Tea Party Groups (Hint: It Involves the Taliban) (theblaze.com)
- NAACP Chair: Tea Party Is ‘Taliban Wing’ Of American Politics (freebeacon.com)
- Watch: Fmr. NAACP chair calls Tea Party groups ‘Taliban wing of American politics’ (tv.msnbc.com)
- Former NAACP Chair: Targeting Tea Party ‘Perfectly Legitimate’ Because They’re ‘Taliban Wing of American Politics’ (nationalreview.com)
- Former NAACP Chair Julian Bond Calls Tea Party Loyalists ‘Taliban Wing of American Politics’ (opposingviews.com)
No comments yet.